Pages

Sunday, February 19, 2012

Grace to the Finish (01.29.12)

Ang bago kong trip sa buhay – FUN RUN

January 29, 2012 I joined the Grace to Finish. It was held in Cuenca Pak Ayala Alabang Village, Muntinlupa City


It was organized by St. James Renewal Movement Singles Apostolate. The beneficiaries include our less fortunate brothers and sisters from Sitio Espeleta and for the upcoming Singles Encounter #20 Weekend.

Ito yung first fun run ko ever and I really had fun. I was with my friends sa office (the Eskapaderas).


Nung umpisa, iniisip ko pa lang na 5K ang tatakbuhin ko parang napapagod na ako... hahaha... Pero I had a goal. I want to finish the race. (Parang estado lang ng buhay ko yan. I was thinking that it'll be hard for me to surpass what I was going through) I was able to finish the race. I made it



We joined the 5K and this was the result:


After the race, may mga goodies din kaming nakuha. Nagpahinga while waiting kung matatawag name namin sa raffle draw. (ASA!)


There are as many reasons for running as there are days in the year, years in my life.  But mostly I run because I am an animal and a child, an artist and a saint.  So, too, are you.  Find your own play, your own self-renewing compulsion, and you will become the person you are meant to be.  ~George Sheehan

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...