Pages

Sunday, November 08, 2015

The Sunday Currently vol. 1


It has been 2 years since I posted something here in my blog. I got very busy and occupied sa maraming bagay. I happen to see a sample of The Sunday Currently post and I thought that I could start blogging again with my own version of it. Enjoy!

CURRENTLY

Reading
Office emails (loser!!!) hahaha... Well unfortunately, while everyone is enjoying their Sunday with their family and friends, here I am sitting in front of my laptop and managing the queue... The entire Operations. Since galing ako sa RD (Fri-Sat) tambak ang binabasa kong emails. Hayst...

Writing
The Sunday Currently vol. 1

Listening
Sound of keyboards and voices of the AM shift agents here in the office. Di ako makapag-sounds :(

Thinking
Of what to eat for breakfast. I woke up at 03:15 and up to this point (06:48) I haven't eaten anything. Well I'm trying to avoid any fast food at the moment. Kailangan kong magbawas ng timbang. Promise!

Smelling
The smell of my Intellicare Spritz (The Green Warrior) Hand Sanitizer. Got this as a freebie when I attendes CCAP Meeting last month. Ang fresh lang ng amoy nya. Hihihi...

Wishing
For things to get better... As in BETTER. For my work and my personal matters. 

Hoping
For a fun and productive week ahead!

Wearing
Oversize checkered blue polo, jeans and green Converse shoes

Loving
Though I'm here in the office, I love the idea of working on this day. Less stress for me. Yahoo!

Wanting
HAPPINESS! Ito lang naman ang gusto ko sa buhay... Ang maging masaya. YUN LANG okay na.

Needing
MORE SLEEP! I'm always deprived of sleep. It all started when Arvin died. Since then, I wanted to stay in the office until 9PM though my shift ends at 3PM just to have a company. To lessen the sadness that I feel. Basta gusto ko pa ng mas maraming time para MATULOG.

Feeling
Sa totoo lang di ko alam. I manage to put a smile on my face but deep down inside me I feel empty. Alam kong may kulang pero kung ano yun hindi ko alam. Hopefully this won't last that long. 


Well hopefully everyone gets their dose of happy moments and a productive week. Ciao!



2 comments:

Arvin U. de la Peña said...

Kumusta na..salamat sa pagiging bahagi sa walong taon ng blog ko..thank you....isa ka sa pinapasalamatan ko....

Happy 8 years......

Arvin U. de la Peña said...

salamat sa pagiging bahagi ng blog ko sa 10 years...celebrating 10 years, Written Feelings....

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...