Pages

Saturday, April 07, 2012

Reminiscin'

Since it is the season of lent, I would like to share my holy week last 2010. I know this post is really late but the way that journey made me feel is still fresh here within me.

We visited 8 churches in the Archdiocese of Lipa, Batangas. Was able to meet Mother Rosa Maria- the Mother Superior of the Minim Nuns of St. Francis of Paula… Reminds me of a dream when I was kid... to become a nun.

Here were some of the pictures taken during that pilgrimage:

Saint Sebastian

The ceiling of Saint Sebastian

washing of the feet

the cross

Pieta

the altar

St. Vincent Ferrer


Monasterio del Santisimo Sacramento
(Clarisas Capuchinas Sacramentarias)

Mt. Carmel Church

the Blessed Sacrament

Our Lady Mary Mediatrix of all Grace

Monastery of Minim Nuns of St. Francis of Paola

Padre Pio Parish

Sad to say, I lost some of the pictures. 

I'm hoping to visit more churches this year and I would be glad to feature it again here in my blog.^^


Beloved, let us love one another, for love is from God, and whoever loves has been born of God and knows God.  Anyone who does not love does not know God, because God is love. - 1 John 4:7-8

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...