Pages

Friday, June 01, 2012

Singapore Food Republic by Nasi Lemak

My friends and I decided to eat out again (well… we just wanted to give ourselves a simple reward for a tiring week). This time we dined at SINGAPORE FOOD REPUBLIC by Nasi Lemak in BGC.

It was my first time to dine here and unfortunately I don’t have Steve (my cam) with me. But that didn’t stop me from taking moments of my dining experience here. ^^

I find the place so cool and the place looks great. I also love some pieces inside the restaurant. It's a good place to chill in the afternoon and just have a round or two of Dimsum break.


They have a promo of their Dimsum for Php55 from 3PM-5PM. Most of us ordered Spare Ribs, Hakao and Sea Food Wrap.

Sea Food Wrap, Hakao, Spare Ribs
My order ^^

I really enjoyed my food (actually, I just finished everything in 5 minutes ^^). What I also love in this restaurant is the idea of meeting the owner. He checked and visited each table and asks if we enjoyed our food. He also joined in our group pic.



If you wish to visit this place, here is their exact location in BGC:

SINGAPORE FOOD REPUBLIC
Unit 8, Commercenter
4th Ave, cor. 31st Street
Bonifacio Global City, Taguig
(Opposite St. Lukes Medical Center)
925-1988

6 comments:

i♥pinkc00kies said...

i didn't know they have this!! i wanna try.. it's near our place lang. yey.

Mitch said...

Hehe, nadaya ko dun ah. kala ko nasa SG k talga.. Ang tarush ni owner... kamo libre sana ung order niyo. hehe. Lurve siomai!!!

iamjessiegarcia said...

go for gold... try mo ^^

iamjessiegarcia said...

hahaha... lakas ba makadaya? don't worry pag makarating ako ng SG eh post ko agad dito. Ako din I LOVE SIOMAI!

Chyng said...

i love their char kway teow!

nice to see gladys and kate here. sama ko next lunch out ^_^

iamjessiegarcia said...

sure! sige lunch out tayo minsan :)

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...