Pages

Tuesday, January 15, 2013

It’s been a year…



Same day last year, I was weary and lost. I never thought that I will be able to survive that very moment. I thought I’ll be losing my sanity. I was completely heartbroken. I didn't know that from that day on, I’ll be totally free from all the pain.  I didn't know that it will be a promise of a new life. INDEED, everything happens for a reason. It’s clearer to me now why it happened and for what reason.

Now looking back to that day, I’m quite glad that I've gone through that kind of pain. It showed me that I can do more than I can think of… that I’m stronger than ever. I was delighted from the fact that I did not end up with him. (Oh THANK GOD!)

I’m declaring this day as my “Freedom Day”. My freedom from all the empty promises he made. Freedom from all the pain that he caused me…. I surrender and finally letting go for I know I have my God as my healer and my strength. 



But they who wait for the Lord shall renew their strength; they shall mount up with wings like eagles; they shall run and not be weary; they shall walk and not faint.
Isaiah 40:31

2 comments:

Tina Ryan said...

Hats off to you girl... I'm happy for you...


www.migrationexpert.co.uk | Migration Expert UK

iamjessiegarcia said...

Thankee gurl

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...